WTA Tech Conference 2019
Disruptive Digital Business Transformation
“Digital transformation marks a radical rethinking of how an organization uses technology, people and processes to radically change business performance”, says George Westerman, principal research scientist with the MIT Sloan Initiative on the Digital Economy.
Join the WTA as we explore the many aspects of Digital Transformation and provide various sessions that can help you understand and innovate for your organization.
Potawatomi Bingo and Casino – Conference Hall
May 8th, 2019 – Starting at 11am
AGENDA: WTA Tech Conference 2019 – Disruptive Digital Business Transformation
|11:00a – 11:30a
|11:30 – 11:35
|11:35 – 12:15p
|12:15 – 1:00
||Keynote Speaker : Todd McLees
|1:00 – 1:30
|1:30 – 2:15
- AI Driven Development
- Dr. Derek Riley – Associate Professor of Software Engineering at MSOE
- In this session, Dr. Riley will introduce the basics of how
modern AI systems work including a self-driving car example.
- Disruptive Data
- Kevin Underwood – Director of Business Intelligence at Advocate Aurora
- This session will be an interactive discussion on how organizations
approach finding this value and what looming technologies have the potential turn
the current business intelligence and data analytics landscape on its head.
- The Elastic Edge
- Ken Hosac – Vice President of IoT Strategy & Business Development at Cradlepoint
- As organizations’ technology needs and mobile
footprint have grown, legacy systems no longer provide the flexibility, speed to
deployment, and cost-effectiveness required for today’s Connected Enterprise.
|2:15 – 2:45
|2:45 – 3:30
- Responsible Disruption – Ethics & Integrity in Technology
- Sarah Alt – Founder & President of Triple Ten Consulting
- Whether you’re building or buying algorithms for AI, we will break down
the EU’s guidelines and discuss how to navigate the same for your organization.
- Smart Cities
- Matthew Malcolm – Integration Program Manager at Johnson Controls
- A look at the current national and local trends in the smart City movement.
We will wrap up the session with the current smart campus movement within
|3:30 – 4:15
||Break/Innovative Technologies Demo
- P4 Infrastructure
|4:15 – 5:00
- Antony D’Cruz – Senior VP, Director of IT & PMO at HSA Bank
- James Hischke – Senior Director of Tech. Advancement and Outreach at NM
- Nathan Lasnoski – CTO of Concurrency
- Mike Rogers – VP of Commercial Innovation at Advocate Aurora Health
|5:00 – on
The WTA proudly supports:
i.c. Stars provides an opportunity for change-driven, future leaders to develop skills in business and technology.