WTA COVID-19 Communication/Response
For WTA, our priority is the health, safety and well-being of our members, board members, sponsors and our community. Since the outbreak of COVID-19, we have taken numerous precautions for everyone’s health and safety, including postponing in-person events such as our monthly WTA sessions.
In response to the initial World Health Organization and CDC guidelines, WTA initially moved our sessions to a virtual format. However our Board Members, Sponsors and Members had discussed the idea of going “live” for our events. The August and October events were a success to say the least! There was plenty of social distancing, WTA masks and hand sanitizer for everyone and the Brookfield Conference Center simply delivered on everything at this outstanding venue!
Moving forward into 2021 will be no different! We are diligently working towards a schedule of events for the upcoming year and have agreed to hold the majority of our events at the BCC. We couldn’t be more excited!
On behalf of the WTA Board, we hope you, your family and colleagues are and continue to be healthy and safe.
Thank you for your continued support of the WTA.
The WTA is a nonprofit organization formed for the following purposes:
- Provides a forum for members to exchange ideas and experiences
- Educate members on the latest concepts in telecom and technology
- Focus on regional and national issues affecting the profession
- Professional advancement of telecom / technology
- Encourage research and development of products which enhance the productivity of members