WTA COVID-19 Communication/Response
For WTA, our priority is the health, safety and well-being of our members, board members, sponsors and our community. Since the outbreak of COVID-19, many have taken numerous precautions for health and safety, including postponing events such as our monthly WTA sessions.
In response to the latest World Health Organization and CDC guidelines, we are providing our sessions in a virtual format. Our first virtual event last month was well received, and we will continue to bring you the best content and experienced guests to drive us forward.
We are now preparing for our next virtual session scheduled for Thursday, June 18th at 2:00pm CST. We look forward to seeing many of your there and much like you all, are looking forward to getting back to the face to face format. For now, we’re in this together and will embrace the technologies that we all have access to..
On behalf of the WTA Board, we hope you, your family and colleagues are healthy and safe.
Thank you for your continued support of the WTA.
The WTA is a nonprofit organization formed for the following purposes:
- Provides a forum for members to exchange ideas and experiences
- Educate members on the latest concepts in telecom and technology
- Focus on regional and national issues affecting the profession
- Professional advancement of telecom / technology
- Encourage research and development of products which enhance the productivity of members