WTA COVID-19 Communication/Response
For WTA, our priority is the health, safety and well-being of our members, board members, sponsors and our community. Since the outbreak of COVID-19, many have taken numerous precautions for health and safety, including postponing events such as our monthly WTA sessions.
In response to the latest World Health Organization, CDC guidelines and Governmental direction, we have postponed our “live” sessions and networking. We are transitioning to an on-line format for our April 16th and May 21st sessions. Specific to our May 21st session, this was to be our Annual Technology Conference and we have decided to push that out until further in our program schedule. Details around the April and May sessions are being pulled together to share out to you shortly. We will continue to monitor the situation and will inform you of any changes as deemed appropriate.
On behalf of the WTA Board, we hope you, your family and colleagues are healthy and safe.
Thank you for your continued support of the WTA.
The WTA is a nonprofit organization formed for the following purposes:
- Provides a forum for members to exchange ideas and experiences
- Educate members on the latest concepts in telecom and technology
- Focus on regional and national issues affecting the profession
- Professional advancement of telecom / technology
- Encourage research and development of products which enhance the productivity of members