The Wisconsin Technology Association (WTA) was formed in 1973 with 37 original members to promote the exchange of information among IT and Telecom professionals. Today our membership continues to grow as we strive to be the premier technology resource in Southeastern Wisconsin and beyond!
The WTA is a nonprofit organization formed for the following purposes:
- Provides a forum for members to exchange ideas and experiences
- Educate members on the latest concepts in telecom and technology
- Focus on regional and national issues affecting the profession
- Professional advancement of telecom / technology
- Encourage research and development of products which enhance the productivity of members
Our Sponsored Events
Please note that all events will now be available virtually, as well as in-person with limited spots available.
A guest speaker is featured with topics covering industry trends, new products, solutions, management skills and career planning. Our networking after these discussions is where you will have the opportunity to interact with many of your industry colleagues.
Attend this half-day seminar and trade show about current technology and telecommunication topics.
Enjoy a day of networking and golf, followed by dinner and raffle prizes!
New board members are elected in October to serve for the following calendar year.